INTERESTING….. Google has countered a “highly effective” phishing scam that in recent months impacted users of its Gmail email service. Scammers had been tricking people into divulging their passwords by directing them to lookalike login pages that tripped no alarms in the victim’s web browser. Google has responded to the problem with an update to […]
DBA Gurus – Sign in!
- Re Dedication June 8, 2017
- Google Fixes Ultra Sneaky Gmail Phishing Trick March 10, 2017
- Do you use one of these passwords? Don’t. March 9, 2017
- 5 Simple Ways to Protect Yourself from Phishing Attacks February 14, 2017
- Engineer by Day, Fashion Designer by Night February 10, 2017